About Dentist Dr Shikha Agarwal
Dr Shikha Agarwal is a Dentist (Dental Surgeon) and Oral Pathologist attached to Dr Agarwal’s Clinic – Dental & Skin Experts. She received her BDS in 2004 from Government Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra and completed her post-graduation (MDS in Oral Pathology) in 2010 from Government Dental College and Hospital, Aurangabad under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra, India. Her dedication to dentistry and the clinical skills she has acquired over a period of years have been highly appreciated by her patients. One of them was happy enough to call her the Best Dentist in Siliguri.
DR. GHONMODE AWARD for second highest marks in conservative dentistry 2002-2003.
- Clinical Assistant for a period of one year at Government Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur
- Senior Lecturer in Department of Oral Pathology at Rungta College of Dental Sciences and Research, Bhilai, Chattisgarh, India.
National & International Presentations
- VIII NATIONAL PG CONVENTION “Mantrana” of I.A.O.M.P at Sharad Pawar Dental Collage & Hospital, Wardha, she has presented Dentinogenic Ghost Cell Tumor
- At IX NATIONAL PG CONVENTION ‘Gnaananveshana’ of IAOMP at Vijayawada, A Light Microscopic Study Of Mast Cells In Cystic Odontogenic Tumors
- At XIXth NATIONAL & Ist INTERNATIONAL PG CONFERENCE OF I.A.O.M.P. at Chennai A Comparative Study of Plasma Vit C Level In Oral Sq. Cell Carcinoma Patients and its Clinico-pathologic Correlation.
- Gingival Plasma Cell Granuloma at XVII NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF I.A.O.M.P held at Kolkata
- Oral Tuberculosis in an asymptomatic pulmonary tuberculosis at XVIII NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF I.A.O.M.P held at New Delhi.
National & International Publications
- Singhaniya SB, Barpande SR, Bhawthankar JD. Oral tuberculosis in an asymptomatic pulmonary tuberculosis – a case report. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2011; 111: 8-10e
- Singhaniya SB, Barpande SR, Bhawthankar JD. Dentinogenic ghost cell tumor – a case report in Journal of Oral and MaxilloFacial Pathology 2009; 13: 97-100
- Singhaniya SB, Barpande SR, Bhawthankar JD. Cemento-ossifying fibroma – a case report with differentiating features from other fibro-osseous lesions. Journal Of Indian Dental Association 2010; 4: 57-59.
Before you book an appointment, please take a note of the clinic timings. You may also read about the doctors team or learn a more about the services offered at Dr Agarwal’s Clinic, Siliguri. To help you with the clinic’s location, there is a dedicated page on how to reach the clinic. We have a membership discount scheme for the patients who require frequent consultations for their skin and dental problems. To provide patients on updates about the clinic’s activities, we publish a blog for our online visitors. If you have a query you may read more about us or feel free to contact us.