Dr Shikha Agarwal – Dentist in Siliguri
Dr Shikha Agarwal is a full time practising Dentist in Siliguri attached to Dr Agarwal’s Clinic – Dental & Skin Experts. She is also an Oral Pathologist.
Dr Shikha has received her BDS in 2004 from Government Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur and completed her post-graduation (MDS in Oral Pathology) in 2010 from Government Dental College and Hospital, Aurangabad.
As a Dentist, she is an extremely dedicated professional who makes sincere effort to keep herself up to date and acquire new and advanced skills in dentistry.
Dr Shikha treats her patient with respect and gives them enough time, explaining in detail about the disease and treatment protocol. Her dedication and her clinical skills have been highly appreciated by her patients. In fact, one of her patient was happy enough to call her the Best Dentist in Siliguri.
Dr. Ghonmode Award for second highest marks in conservative dentistry 2002-2003.
Experience as a Dentist
- Clinical Assistant for a period of one year at GovernmenT Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur
- Senior Lecturer in Department of Oral Pathology at Rungta College of Dental Sciences & Research, Bhilai, Chattisgarh.
- Full time Practising Dentist (Dental Surgeon) & Oral Pathologist at Dr Agarwal’s Clinic, Siliguri, since 2013
National & International Presentations
- “Dentinogenic Ghost Cell Tumor” at VIII National PG Convention of IAOMP, held at Wardha.
- “A Light Microscopic Study Of Mast Cells In Cystic Odontogenic Tumors” at IX National PG Convention of IAOMP, held at Vijayawada.
- “A Comparative Study of Plasma Vit C Level In Oral Sq. Cell Carcinoma Patients and its Clinico-pathologic Correlation” at XIXth National & 1st International PG Conference of IAOMP, held at Chennai.
- Gingival Plasma Cell Granuloma at XVII National Conference of IAOMP, held at Kolkata
- Oral Tuberculosis in an asymptomatic pulmonary tuberculosis at XVIII National Conference of IAOMP, held at New Delhi.
National & International Publications
- Singhaniya SB, Barpande SR, Bhawthankar JD. Oral tuberculosis in an asymptomatic pulmonary tuberculosis – a case report. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2011
- Singhaniya SB, Barpande SR, Bhawthankar JD. Dentinogenic ghost cell tumor – a case report in Journal of Oral and MaxilloFacial Pathology 2009
- Singhaniya SB, Barpande SR, Bhawthankar JD. Cemento-ossifying fibroma – a case report with differentiating features from other fibro-osseous lesions. Journal Of Indian Dental Association
A dedicated “How to Reach” page on the website provides the directions to her clinic.
Please visit the services page of the website to know in detail about the facilities available at Dr Agarwal’s Clinic
There is a membership discount scheme for patients who require frequent dental consultations.
If you have any doubt or query, you can visit the contact us page.