About Dermatologist Dr Amit Kr Agarwal
Dr Amit Kumar Agarwal is a skin specialist, dermatosurgeon & cosmetic dermatologist and is attached to Dr Agarwal’s Clinic – Dental & Skin Experts, Siliguri. He received his MBBS degree from Government Medical College, Mysore, Karnataka, India in the year 2003 and his post-graduate diploma in dermatology, venereology and leprosy from IPGMER and SSKM Hospital, Kolkata, India in the year 2009. Dr Agarwal’s dedication to his profession as a dermatologist and the clinical skills he has acquired over a period of years have been highly appreciated by his patients. One of them was happy enough to review him on google as the best skin specialist doctor in Siliguri.
- Dermatology Resident for a period of one year at RamaKrisha Mission Seva Prathisthan ( Sishu Mangal Hospital), Kolkata, India.
Poster Presentation at DERMACON 2009, IADVL National Conference held at Bangalore.
- Miniature punch graft and suction blister graft in the management of localized vitiligo.
- A case of Purpura fulminans in an adult patient with malaria.
- Gangopadhyay A, Das JK, Agarwal AK. Squamous cell carcinoma in a patient with vitiligo of photo-covered skin. Indian J Dermatol 2014;59:193-4
- Mitra S, Agarwal AK, Das JK, Gangopadhyay A. Cutis laxa: A report of two interesting cases. Indian J Dermatol 2013;58:328
Before you book an appointment, please take a note of the clinic timings. You may also read about the doctors team or learn a more about the services offered at Dr Agarwal’s Clinic, Siliguri. To help you with the clinic’s location, there is a dedicated page on how to reach the clinic. We have a membership discount scheme for the patients who require frequent consultations for their skin and dental problems. To provide patients on updates about the clinic’s activities, we publish a blog for our online visitors. If you have a query you may read more about us or feel free to contact us.